How to connect to VPN on mac
Installing VPN Baron on OSX can be done in two ways.
Automatic VPN install
We've created a script that downloads Tunnelblick and fetches all our servers for you.
1. To begin, press the download button https://vpnbaron.com/members/downloads.php?a=osx
2. Open the downloaded folder, right click on "RunMe Installer", select "Open With > Terminal"
3. Type your administrative password (the one used to log in when the computer boots)
4. When tunnelblick asks for the config files, select "Quit".
5. When the "New Feature" window pops up, click "Check for a change"
6. The script has added our config files and you're ready to go! Click on tunneblick in your top right corner and select a server
7. As in step 3. , it might ask you for the admin password. After that, insert your VPNBaron password. Make sure to check "Save in Keychain" to store the credentials for future use.
Installing VPN Manually1. Download and install the latest stable verision of Tunnelblick: https://tunnelblick.net/downloads.html
2. Go to our config page and download all the servers you want to use: https://vpnbaron.com/members/downloads.php?a=config
3. Browse to the downloaded items, select them all, Right Click, Open With > Tunnelblick
4. The script has added our config files and you're ready to go! Click on tunneblick in your top right corner and select a server
5. It might ask you for the admin password. After that, insert your VPNBaron password. Make sure to check "Save in Keychain" to store the credentials for future use.
Was this answer helpful?
Linux systems can run with or without GUI (Graphical Users Interface). In this guide, we're going...
Public wifi is risky business! Every time we connect to the network from the Starbucks,...
This is a step-by-step, image tutorial for installing VPN on your iOS device.1. Open the AppStore...
Access your router by opening http://192.168.1.1/ After login in with your router user and...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution