The VPN client automatically sets our Domain Name Servers. But if you need to manually set it, here’s how to do it:
- Go to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings
- Locate the TAP Adapter and Right Click it.
- Select Properties.
- Select TCP/IPv4 and click Properties.
5. Add our two DNS addresses 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 .
6. Click OK.
If you have followed the above-mentioned steps and are still facing issues please follow these instructions:
- Connect to your VPN
- Run then cmd promt command.
- Printscreen and send to Customer Support.